The CEGA Development Blog is the official blog of the Center for Effective Global Action. The Center’s researchers employ rigorous evaluation techniques to measure the impact of large-scale social and economic development programs. Our blog will cover a range of content from our authors, including:
- Highlights from CEGA’s recently launched Working Paper Series
- Summaries, critiques, and discussions of new research papers and ongoing research projects
- Issues related to conducting research using experimental and quasi-experimental methodologies
- Experiences and insights from our work in the field
- Discussions and reflections on events, such as CEGA conferences and workshops
We want this blog to be useful to our readers and we encourage your feedback. You can contribute to the blog by commenting on our blog posts, by sending us ideas for content, and by becoming a guest blogger! If you have suggestions or things you’d like to see in this blog, please let us know in the comment section of this post. For more information about the Center for Effective Global Action, visit: cega.berkeley.edu.